Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our New Home!



Last week, we signed a lease for an apartment in Nashville! It's on the top floor, so it has vaulted ceilings. Also, it has a wood burning fireplace, although I think that could be disastrous to burn with Jesse. :) We got a really good deal on it, thanks to Sean's bartering skills. It has a lot of room for Jesse to run around (970 square feet!). I think most of the that will be empty though, because we don't have very much furniture, haha. And walk-in closets, which I am so excited about. Also, they have 3 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, a fitness center, raquetball courts, tennis courts, stocked fishing ponds, and a mile-long trail around the property. I'm not sure when I will have time to use any of that, but like I say about everything, "Maybe when I get out of school I'll have time." And another plus is I will only be about 15 minutes from work and an hour from school. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is moving our stuff up three flights of stairs. We're moving in on the 22nd of this month. It's stressful moving right at the end of the semester, but I'm really excited!


No comments: