As the title of this blog says, I never thought I'd have a blog. I'm not a computer person at all. And I don't think I have a lot of interesting things to say. But about a month ago, I realized that this is probably one of the most exciting times of my life (wedding planning, wedding, graduating), and I don't want take it for granted. I want to post things we've done that I don't want to forget about. So anyways, here I go.
..Sean and I had a fun and busy week. We went to Chuck-E-Cheese with the nieces and nephews.
Today we went thrift store shopping with Sara and Daniel. Sean and I were amazed at how many thrift stores they knew of! I bought a picture for our living room and a green decorative teapot for our kitchen. It's really fun buying stuff for our apartment. I remember how excited I was when I had my own apartment in college-excited about having my own place and my own stuff and being able to decorate how I wanted. Making a home with Sean means so much more than that. Even if it's just a temporary apartment, it's our home. I can't wait. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment